Rd Trip Pt: 3 - When the Sun touches infinity... and my Soul.


Perhaps I could understand, that moment, that night, why people fall in Love... here.



                                            .... I didn't know if the inmensity of the ocean, the Horizon or the sun were bigger than my own soul.

They had to be.

And if the waves are said to have healing powers, imagine the power of all I had in front of my eyes.



I was standing there, trying to capture what seemed bigger than myself. Way, way bigger.

Then I took a look at my unrested soul, and found the unrested sea within me.

But in that unrested soul was also the power of the sea... that power we all posses but either deny or misuse.

The power and the healing of those waves rested within me. Those waves that were at times angry and unpredictable forces that also have the ability to stay still, just like myself, at times.

Within that power was also the power and the intensity of my own Love. The intensity of God's Love; Love from others and to others -- The Universal Love.

That golden, luminous, red firelight representing the sun -- that was my own light, in my soul. But so was the dark, long and mysterious night. And oh God, was I going through some dark intense emotional days during that trip.

Yes, my soul was a reflection of the Universe's powerful forces. Powerful, yet serene, breathing through my pores... taking their time, as my soul and my Journey have. Crashing ashore with such peace, only to comeback at a full, angry force in an unpredictable way... the next second, the next minute, the next hour. *(Some of these last words inspired by my other little soul, my daughter Brenda)*
























**Little side note. I was struggling on what to write for this post. At times I thought about just posting the pictures, no words needed. But today, while I was at the DMV waiting, with Brenda and Angel for their driver's license, and my own (finally changed my last name), some inspiration came; in other words, some words came... at the most boring place in the whole world.

Paty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stubbornness, Strength, & Grace.

One year in Therapy- a little milestone.