Two hands and one heart.


"To allow oneself to be carried away by a multitude of conflicting concerns, to surrender to too many demands, to commit oneself to too many projects, to want to help everyone in everything is to succumb to violence."

The author explained, in the book, that this quote is about slowing down and accepting our limitations.  That we only have two hands and one heart. 

I have been struggling a lot with this. It has been a great challenge accepting, over and over, that right now, I don't have much to give.

I have talked, and worked, a lot, on accepting my limitations. Yet, I still find myself lost, often times, wanting to do and be and give more. More than I can. 

More than I am right now.




Paty ♥

                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stubbornness, Strength, & Grace.

One year in Therapy- a little milestone.